Dia de Los Muertos Wedding Invite
A little offbeat in style, yet sophisticated and refined for an elegant look among the madness of a sugar skull. Our carnation sugar skull wedding invite is just what you were looking for when wanting to combine skulls and lace for a lil bit of a stunning offbeat wedding style.
Classic colors of black and white pop out the lace design elements that compliment the custom illustrated sugar skull. A traditional carnation is held in the eye socket of the skull. This design element mimics traditional Hispanic culture when celebrating the Day of the Dead ceremony. Additionally, these offbeat wedding invitations are truely unique and will be cherished by your guests for years to come.
Choose these carnation sugar skull wedding invites as the theme of your wedding stationery and set the tone for your whole wedding in an elegant but offbeat way!
Additionally, the coordinating Carnation Sugar Skull Wedding RSVP Card can be purchased HERE
- Carnation Sugar Skull Wedding Invite measures 5 inches wide by 7 inches long.
- Printed in full color as two sided cards.
- Please be sure to include the exact wording as you would like it to read in the space provided on the order form.
- A proof is sent to you prior to printing. You will have the ability to make changes to errors upon receipt.
· Free digital proof sent to your email within 1 to 3 business days.
· Once carefully reviewed & approved by you, your order will go to production.
· Shipped via USPS Priority mail or UPS depending on address and quantity.
· We ship internationally! Please email for details.
**Love the design? Want to know more of what I am up to and see exclusive offers and discounts? Join our facebook group.
Submit your review